( Heroes 3x10 )
- Well one of our ferrets died last week, I'm a little sad but I'm worried about our other one, he's not eating much, I really hope he doesn't die too.
- My Thanksgiving was ok, we went to my Aunt's house and didn't do much, kinda boring.
- My teeth are all clean now and I don't have to visit the dentist until February, so I'm pretty happy about that.
- I'm gonna go to a "geek" convention for my birthday, yay! It's a local convention that my mom's never let me go to before because there's people of all ages there so I'm excited. Basically it's for fans of anime, sci-fi, fantasy comic books, and stuff like that. There's even a 24 hour anime room! My best friends birthday is 3 days before mine so we're having a joint party, hanging out at RadCon, than having a sleepover at a different hotel since it'll be cheaper. It's not till February so we still have a lot of time to decide which hotel.
- Black Friday was fun, I got The Sims 2 Deluxe for $5 and got 40% off a book at Barnes & Noble. I was going to buy one of Dean Koontz's Odd Thomas books but they didn't have the right one so I got a Torchwood one, I really need to catch up on them, it's the 1st one I've bought.